Release notes as published on app.verifi3d.com on November 9th, 2023.
The newest release of Verifi3D comes with many additions and improvements, most of which are listed below. Also, our graphical and experienced designers continue to bring UI consistency improvements and better user experience.
⚠️ Notification: Cache is cleared *
- Verifi3D's cache has been cleared, which means that loading models take a bit longer the first time after the release. This will occur only once per model.
- However, all Verifi3D Projects that are not linked to an external CDE will need to be re-uploaded.
More information can be found at the end of these release notes.
- We have updated the data viewer pre-sets to include a familiar model tree view which organizes the data according to component types, model structure or federated floors.
- You can now define a filter for each Data View
- This makes it very easy to create quantity breakdowns
- It will also make your work more efficient because you can ensure you will only have elements and results that work with the columns you defined
- Create Issues from any Data View
- Works for any items checked in the data viewer, individual and grouped
- Works for element selection, filter results and rule results
- You can group multiple results into one issue
- The selected Elements and Issue visualizations are specified in BCF issue format (BIMcollab)
- Issues are now listed and visualized directly in Revit (via BIMcollab Revit plugin)
- This allows for a more efficient round-trip, making Verifi3D a spell-checker for your Revit
- Gridlines can now be shown in 3D Viewer and Data Viewer
- Users can import the openBIM file format IDS for information requirements
- The IDS requirements will be translated to a Verifi3D Rule Set you can view, edit and share.
- Filters and Property checks now have value lists that allow you to easily express multiple allowable values, e.g. lists of values that exist in the classification scheme of your project or company
- Smart Filters are now moved to the Data Viewer as their function is covered by grouping and coloring
- It has become much easier to organize Rules within Rule Sets.
Model Set Builder
- Users can now select a base point for Revit files, this improves model coordination.
- The version for each model can be set to "latest". In this way, a Model Set can be defined to load either a specific or the latest version for each individual model. This makes Models Sets much more usable as preset for recurring workflows.
* Information: Cache is Cleared
- This brings you improved model properties.
- We added a property set "Attributes" that contains, depending on file type, Element Name, IFC Guid, Revit ID, External Identifier (Revit), IfcEntity type and Revit Category
- This means:
- All models in Model Browser will be greyed out
- In CDE projects
- Models can be re-converted, they will do so automatically upon loading
- In Verifi3D projects
- Models need to be re-uploaded and model sets need to be pointed to the newly uploaded versions
- Filters, Rules and Data Views
- If necessary they can be updated to point to the new properties