- Ability to upload an IFC file that’s generated from programs other than Revit and Tekla.
- Improved and enhanced UI design.
- Revit files older than R2020 can be uploaded.
- Rule Sets, Rules and Property Checks can now be saved to users account.
- Ability to save Mouse Settings: Speed, Zoom or Rotation Sensitivity.
- Visual Improvements to the Turning Circle Check.
- Performance Improvements when Uploading & Loading .ifc or .rvt files based upon new engine.
- New Camera functionality with X, Y, Z coordinate axis as courser marker placement.
- Users can create new accounts on their own
- Deleting Rules & Rulesets.
- Inaccuracy with exported Result Counts of Passed and Failed elements.
- 200 MB IFC File and 20 MB RVT File upload cap.