- Improved and enhanced UI design.
- Ability to upload and load both IFC and RVT File formats BIM Models within the Viewer.
- Uploaded and Converted Models can be filtered and accessed based upon file format (IFC or RVT) within the Project browser or Dashboard.
- All Filters can now be colour coded and hence used to link to a discipline or can be used to visualized different types of objects within the model.
- Revit and IFC models can be loaded as linked models and users can run checks on both of them.
- Object browser and Properties window can be used to view the properties of both IFC and RVT models.
- User can use the Rule Manager to create rule sets which is a combination of different rules. Each rule can be a set of checks.
- Results of Rules or Rule-Sets run can now be visualized within the viewer and can also be reported in the following file formats: PDF, CSV and XLS.
- User Support and Help functionality is now available.
- Improved error handling.
- Performance improvements of the application.
- Improved stability of the platform.
- Autodesk SSO login functionality.
- Creating and storing Filters.
- Object Browser transparency and Hide option.
- Ability to save Mouse Settings: Speed, Zoom or Rotation Sensitivity.
- Saving rule sets and deleting rules.
- IFC support for IFC files that are not exported from Revit and Tekla.
- RVT file support for linked and centralized models.