- Improved and enhanced UI design.
- Basic Dashboard with Project Management Functionality added.
- Project Information is now visible in “Dashboard” which includes: Project Name, Model Name, Model Version, Last Accessed, Date Created, Checks Performed Count, Created by.
- Within the “Dashboard” you can also see an overview of the various rules and checks performed on the project which includes the following information: Rule Name, Date Created, Number of Rules created for the Project, Check Name and the result of the Check. Results can be re-visualized from the Rule Editor.
- Uploaded and Converted Models can be deleted within the “Project” or “Dashboard” tab.
- All “Filters” created can now be specified as being Generic or Model Specific.
- Filters can automatically be created based upon category type of objects of model in viewer.
- See an overview of all “Filters & Checks” that can be used for a project within the viewer.
- Multiple models can be loaded as a link model from a project browser tab.
- Use the “Model” UI to set the position and rotation of any linked models within the viewer, the same UI can also be used to hide or show any linked model.
- Based upon user query, “Object Brower” shows an overview of all objects within the viewer even for linked models.
- Revit Properties can now be read from the “IFC2x3 Verifi3D Advanced Export.json” script in Revit and seen within the viewer.
- “Turning Circle Check” added to determine the accessibility of wheelchair for any room within the model(s).
- User can save and reuse filters for any model.
- User can perform checks for “Linked Models”.
- Basic “Rule Editor” added.
- “BCF Issues” can be loaded to Revit Project.
- New Camera Movement with enhanced pan, zoom and rotate functionality.
- HTTPS and SSL support for better security and Encryption of data from client and server-side.
- Performance Improvements when Uploading & Loading .ifc files.
- Improved stability of the platform.
- Performance Improvements to Object Browser and Parameter Check.
- Performance Improvements of Unity and UI Loads.
- Issues related to specific .IFC models when uploading have been fixed.
- Connection to Autodesk BIM360 and A360 Hubs.
- Users can reset the password.
- The “Door Clash Box” check is now phased out and the basic functionality of it is added to the “Universal Clash Box”.
- Currently, there is a 200 MB cap when uploading models.
- Currently, Rule Editor is not functional with Linked Models.