Release notes as published on app.verifi3d.com on May 20th 2020, including hotfixes published on June 4th 2020.
- BIM 360 & Revit files: Added support for "model assemblies" or "linked models" whereas ZIP files containing multiple RVT files can be converted from BIM 360 to Verifi3D.
The Revit parser for loading Revit files in Verifi3D is now using the Revit 2021 engine by default; Revit 2021 RVT models are now supported.
- Revit addin: Added support for linked models and some other fixes in the exporter, see Revit addin release notes.
- Filter Editor: new Colour picker with the ability to type in RGB value, set a colour transparency, and set and get a predefined colour from a user based colour swatch library.
- Element Browser: List of elements can now be grouped by "Classification", which contains the classifications as found in the IFC file structure.
Bug Fixes and improvements
- Performance: Improvements of the compression methods results in a 5-15 seconds shorter loading time of the web app and 3D engine. It should be around 10 seconds now, after logging in to Verifi3D or when refreshing the page.
- 3D viewer is looking more crisp: anti aliasing is now applied.
- BIM 360:
- Fixed an issue where "storage location" was not found of a (Revit) document in BIM 360.
- You can now load models from BIM 360 as linked models.
- Element Browser:
- Search is now working with all "group by" structures
- Fixed an issue where the furniture was always shown when applying filters, using the element browser, and running rules and checks.
- Filter Manager:
- The filter set can now be saved and can be applied to all the models in the user database.
- Fixed an issue where the element count on the filter group was applied incorrectly.
- When changing a filter colour and/or filter name, the filter item in the filter manager will be updated.
- Filters can now be sorted alphabetically.
- Filters can now be run on all the properties.
- When editing an existing filter, the properties "and/or" and the constrains (equals, contains etc.) are properly loaded.
- Issue Manager: the functionality to create a screenshot of the issue is improved.
- Property Check: now also works with selected filters.
Hotfixes June 4th
- Fixed an issue where Revit files were not able to be loaded, as the Revit 2021 model upgrade script for converting Revit files to Verifi3D gave issues when converting.
- Fixed an issue where you cannot open folders and/or files from BIM 360 when you don't have administrative rights on a BIM 360 project. This is an issue in the Forge API and is currently under investigation with Autodesk.
- Fixed and issue where the filters between the Filter Manager and the 3D viewer got out of sync.
- Fixed an issue where uploading a v3d file created by the Verifi3D Exporter for Revit with linked models failed.
- Fixed an issue where filters with constraint "equals" could not run on Revit models.
- Filter Manager: Running a filter group with a high element count on bigger models does not work.
- Opening bigger files, or adding multiple linked files (> 250 MB) might result in a WebGL out of memory.