Release notes as published on app.verifi3d.com on July 15th 2020.
Loading of Revit files: Once Revit files are loaded the data can be directly accessed next time and no more parsing is required, this speeds up the loading time of the file significantly
- Create a filter node from the Element Properties: When you edit a filter, you can click a property from the selected Element to create a filter node with the selected element property. This is an easier way to create a filter than typing the filter in the filter editor.
- Section view with cut lines: The 2D floor plan and section box view now contains black faces/edges on the cut planes, to articulate in the crop view what elements have been cut.
- Metric and imperial units: the default units of measurement setting can be adjusted by the user in the 3D viewer settings, which changes the format for element property values such as distance, area, and volume.
The values in the element property window will be updated with this setting. The values used in the filter editor and property check remains the same when changing the unit format.
- Added a Verifi3D idea portal to share your software product ideas with us.
Bug Fixes and improvements
- Model background: The ground colour is darker to increase the background contrast with the model.
- 3D viewer dialog locations; default window locations and sizes are improved and last used location and size will be remembered in the browser session.
- Various improvements to the IFC parser, such as:
- fixes to the geometry engine
- memory reductions
IFC parser now also supports ifcXML, IFC4x2, and ifc4x3.
- Added a new error message when the model fails to load in the 3D viewer.
- Performance improvements of loading the property value autofill in the filter editor and property check.
- Fixed an issue when you typed in a second character in the autofill property value, the autofill list
- It is now possible to make the section box really small.
- Various improvements to the signup and login workflow.
- The Element Properties are now sorted alphabetically.
- Improvements on setting the default camera location (home, fit to view) and section box default size on various shaped building models.
- Filter Manager: Running a filter group with a high element count on bigger models does not work.
- Opening bigger files, or adding multiple linked files (> 250 MB) might result in a WebGL out of memory.