Release notes as published on app.verifi3d.com on September 2nd 2020.
- Project Manager - A brand new interface where you can manage your building projects you would like to get verifi3D! Including the following functionality:
- Have a list of active projects. Each project can contain separate folders and models.
- Add existing BIM 360 project and linke them to a new Verifi3D project.
- Manage Linked Models: Link other models to a parent model in the project, and store its linked model definition.
- Manage Model Versions and upload another file as a new model version.
- The ability to clear cache of a BIM 360 model and get the (latest) model again from BIM 360.
- The ability to share projects with different Verifi3D users. You can add them with their email defined in their Verifi3D account.
- Clash Check - run a clash detection between two lists of filtered elements. e.g. walls with pipes. The clash check works with a list of predefined filters from the Filter Manager.
- Set a tolerance distance of maximum tolerance on which the clash is not being reported. Recommended is a value > 0, to ignore the elements touching each other.
- All elements from the left filter will be coloured green (not clashing) and red (clashing) with the blue elements from the right filter.
- Landing home page, showing you the options where to start with.
Bug Fixes and improvements
- New! Faster loading time of RVT files made with Revit 2020 and older.
- RVT files made with 2018 to 2021 will now be parsed to Verifi3D using the appropriate Revit Engine, which skips the Revit model upgrade procedure. Before it was always using the Revit 2021 engine.
- RVT files made with 2017 or older will be opened with Revit 2018 engine, which still requires the Revit model upgrade procedure. Though model upgrade tot Revit 2018 is faster than model upgrade to Revit 2021.
- New! Improvements to loading multiple linked models at once.
- Model loading benchmark: Tested four linked IFC files total size 300 MB with 30.000 objects are able to load and run without any problems.
- The 3D viewer got out of memory when using 2D floor plan, section box and building storeys multiple times.
- Filters and checks now accumulates way much less RAM memory with every run.
- Various improvements on drawing the section box and 2D floor plan cut view.
- Various improvement to the first person view mode.
- New! Fixed an issue where the wall geometry was wrong with multiple cut openings in the wall.
- Opening bigger files, or adding multiple linked files (total >700 MB) might result in a WebGL out of memory.