Steps to make the connection work:
- Login Verifi3D Test.
- Open an IFC model.
Create a new project and upload an IFC file from your local drive if you don't have a model yet.
- Go to "Issues"
- Click the button “BIMCOLLAB”.
A new button “AUTH” appears. Click this button.
- Login to BIMCollab and hit “allow”. After successfull login the BIMCollab login tab closes and the browser returns to the Verifi3D page.
- Select a BIMCollab project from the dropdown to sync your issues with.
Click “AUTH” again in case the project dropdown is not shown immediately.
- Create a new issue.
Don't forget to fill in “assigned to”, “author”, and “priority”.
- Click “screenshot”
On this moment a camera viewpoint will also be generated and stored to the issue.
- On the issue title bar, click "Send to BIMCollab".
- Wait until the sending it completed. You see this in the blue top popup message.
- Go to https://join.bimcollab.com/, issues tab and refresh page (F5).
The issue should now appear.
How to show the issue in other IFC viewers:
See https://support.bimcollab.com/en/Support/Support/Downloads for compatible IFC viewers.
- Open the same IFC in another IFC viewer, such as BIMCollab Zoom.
- Login to BIMCollab, select the same BIMCollab project and get the list of issues.
- The issue should now appear. Double click the issue to focus the camera on the viewpoint.