Release notes as published on app.verifi3d.com on November 11th 2020.
You can find the Hotfix Release Notes for the November Release here.
- BIMCollab – BIMCollab users can connect to existing BIMCollab spaces and projects, updating the Issue inputs fields according to the setup on BIMCollab. Issues then can be sent to BIMCollab.
- Project Sharing – Project access can be shared between users via e-mails.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- IFCEngine optimizations
- Project Manager
- Model Descriptions visible in tile view
- Back buttons to return to overview of projects or project home
- Link model dialogue now have a search bar
- Various First Person View improvements
- Progress bar visible when uploading a file
- Items are sorted alphabetically
- One can now return to the Verifi3D landing page by clicking either Verifi3D logo on the top menu bar
- Editing property checks and clash checks is now possible
- Property check search bar now supports wildcards
- Zoom to each filtered object in succession
- Various memory usage improvements
- Stability improvements to Section Box, Building Stories and 2D Floor Plan
- Improved loading bars for linked files
- When adding a property through the element properties to the tags, both the element name and value are being added
- Clear the filter manager when cancelling the editing of a filter
- 3D viewer settings can now be opened through the User Settings
- Multiple files can now be uploaded at once
- Running a property check with a renamed filter is fixed
- Changing password in the user settings is now possible
- Property check now contains the same constraints as the filters
- Improve progress bar when loading models in the 3D viewer
- Due to an ongoing overhaul of functionality and user interface, Check Manager is currently removed from the application.
- Saving Issues button creates duplicates of issues every time it is pressed
- Retrieving saved Issues is inconsistent
- Project home button is not working in BIM360 projects