Release notes as published on app.verifi3d.com on May 25, 2021.
Improved Model Handling
- Verifi3D now can handle significantly larger models and Model Sets
- Verifi3D can now extract contained data more reliably and efficiently
- The memory usage of models has been improved
Smart Filter Sets
- With Smart Filter Sets, users can specify any property as basis for ad-hoc categorization.
Each category is presented as Filter and can be used as input for Rules.
- Ghosting for filters, check results and selection in elements browser
- Nav Cube improvements
- Context Menu - Show all, Isolate / Hide, Element Properties
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Copy, cut & paste Filters and Filter Sets
- Improved Filter Color Picker
- Verifi3D's handling of metric and imperial unit systems has been rebuilt
- Copy, cut & paste Models and Model Sets in the Model Set Builder
- Various UI and loading queue improvements
- Because the massive overhaul of our file system, all project files need to be re-uploaded / re-converted. This is a one-time occurrence. A versioning system will handle such situations more gracefully in future releases.
- Mixing imperial and metric units in models and user settings may result in errors.
- Depending on the provider, BCFZip will not work if all fields are not filled in.
- BIM360 issue export only sends issue names and date.