Creating an intersection check between multiple BIM models is quite easy, to do so the following steps can be followed:
- Load a Model or Model Set into Verifi3D that contains Filters associated with it.
- Navigate to the sidebar and go to "Rules" in the "Validate" section.
- Next, you will see the "Rules" UI display on the left side of the 3D viewer.
- To create an intersection check click on the three dots next to the "Rule Name" and select the option "+Add Rule".
Note: Here, you can also create a RuleSet to help keep the rules organized.
- After clicking on "Add Rule", select the three dots next to the rule. This allows you to rename, remove and "Set Parameters" for the rule. Click on "Set Parameters".
- When you click "Set Parameters" the Rule Editor opens. Here you will see a drop-down menu that composes of the options "Clash Check, Property Check, and "Intersection Check".
- As we are performing an intersection check; select "Intersection Check" in the dropdown. This will then update the UI so the rule becomes an intersection check.
- Click on "OK" to save the check.
- Lastly, execute the check by pressing the play button next to the check.