All data validation checks in Verifi3D can output the results of a check-in three ways:
- Visual: Results of a check can be visualized via the 3D Viewer:
Check Result Colours
The results from the check will show in either green, blue or red colour:
- Green indicates elements that have passed the check.
- Blue indicates colliding elements that have failed the check but are not part of the base filter.
- Red indicates base elements that have failed the check.
- Quantified: Results of a check can be seen within a tabular way from within the Verifi3D App. This table indicates which elements have passed or failed the check, and by which rule.
3. Exportable: Results of any given check can be exported as a .pdf, .csv or .xls file. The results seen within these file formats contain the same information as seen in the quantified table.