Syncing With BIM360 Common Data Environment
The following steps are for Autodesk BIM 360 users that wish to link their Verifi3D accounts to the Autodesk BIM360 platforms. By connecting BIM 360 with Verifi3D, you are able to retrieve models from BIM 360, and send issues back to BIM 360.
In order to do this, you need to have the following:
- Admin rights to your BIM 360 account. Don't have it? Ask your BIM 360 administrator to execute the below steps for you.
- The custom integration tab must be visible on your account admin page. Don't see it? Contact Autodesk to make them enable it for your account. See the Autodesk Knowledge Base for more info.
Steps on how to connect BIM 360 to Verifi3D:
- Visit docs.b360.autodesk.com and sign in with your Autodesk BIM 360 Account.
- Clicking on the root directory of your projects will enable you to see the “Account Admin” option.
- Once on the “Account Admin” section click on the: “Custom Integration” tab, to set up a new connection with Verifi3D.
- Clicking on the “Add Custom Integration” button will lead you to select the Access Level for the Integration, please make sure that both “BIM360 Account Administrator” and “Document Management” tick-boxes are selected and then click on “Next”.
- Within the next window select the option “I’m the developer” and click on “Next”.
- Then fill in the following details: Forge Client ID: 34M33HlXjDNjWAAqXsYAozkIUY0WX1tg
App Name: Production Verifi3D by Xinaps
App Description: Created 14th May 2019
- Once all details are filled in correctly click on “Save”, this will enable the Autodesk connection to Verifi3D for your account.