Beginning Your Journey With Verifi3D
In Verifi3D, by creating a project users can begin their model checking process.
- Log into Verifi3D by visiting https://app.Verifi3D.com.
- Click on "Go to Projects".
- Click on “Create New Verifi3D Project”.
- Specify the details of the project and then click on “Save”.
- The user will then be directed to the “Project Home”, where the user can click on the “Model Browser” tab to add models to the project.
- In the “Model Browser”, the user can either “Create Folder” to arrange the models or upload a model directly by selecting the “Upload Model(s)” button.
- Once the “Upload Model(s)” button has been selected the user must navigate to the location of the model on the local device and click on “Open”.
- Finally, the model(s) will be uploaded to the project, and after the conversion process (only for .ifc and .rvt files), the user can click on the models, to view them in the 3D Viewer.
- When the models are uploaded they can be combined into a set using the Model Set Builder. By creating a Model Set from the models, it is possible to classify, validate and report issues using all the models in the set in one workflow.