Release notes as published on app.verifi3d.com on November 2nd, 2022.
In this major release, loading and managing projects and models in the viewer have been revamped, significantly enhancing user experience and usability.
- Models management has been redesigned to handle large volumes of models better:
- A multi-panel system to browse models, model sets and the Model Set Builder at the same time
- A drag-and-drop functionality within and between panels to easily add and rearrange models and model sets
- A notification system with a job queue to keep track of all models being processed and loaded into the 3D Viewer
- Freespace Check (a.k.a. soft clashing rule)
- Free Space Check is a soft clash that equips target elements with parametrically defined clash boxes that require or disallow the presence of other elements.
- Responsive browser zoom/scale for settings other than 100%
- UI styling and consistency improvements for a better user experience
- Many bug fixes